- The Swedish Migration Board urges asylum seekers to lie to the Afghan Embassy that they want to return voluntarily July 23, 2017
- Afghan minors in Sweden facing uncertain future! June 21, 2017
- Arte Regards: Documentary on the situation of Afghan asylum seekers deported from Germany back to Afghanistan April 3, 2017
- Heart patient deported from Denmark, fears for his life if drugs not found in Af. March 5, 2017
- Safe haven – lol ! March 1, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Evidence on Corruption in Afghan Ministry of Refugee and Repatriation ..
- Hazara Genocide !
- Afghan minister for refugees and repatriation warns against force returns
- Afghan refugees in Europe " Stop Deportation to Afghanistan" , " Afghanistan is not safe"
- Civil Society Worried About Afghan Refugees
- 'Kabulblogs' Statistics, visitors/viewers by country ..
- Sweden, mistreating and humiliating deportees ..
Afghan refugees in Finland demonstrate against unfair decision to their cases and asking for a fair asylum process
Demonstrations against deportation to Afghanistan, Sweden
Author Archives: Abdul Ghafoor
The Swedish Migration Board urges asylum seekers to lie to the Afghan Embassy that they want to return voluntarily
06:00 July 18 – 2017 Agneta Willung Gothenburg. Ali Reza Shariati is one of the unaccompanied minors who will be deported to Afghanistan. At a meeting with the Immigration officer they urge him to lie to the Afghan embassy. – … Continue reading
Ahmad Rahimi is one of the many Afghan minors that entered Sweden in 2015. Like many other asylum seekers, Rahimi didn’t know much about Sweden either, but his dedication to help other fellow Afghans turned him to a hope for … Continue reading
Arte Regards: Documentary on the situation of Afghan asylum seekers deported from Germany back to Afghanistan
Arte news agency recently produced a documentary about the situation of those recently deported from Germany to Afghanistan. AMASO’s work and the assistance we provide to those deported has also been documented in this documentary. The documentary was filmed only … Continue reading
By: Abdul Ghafoor At least 13 Afghan asylum seekers were deported from Denmark to Afghanistan on 1st of March 2017. The actual number of asylum seekers deported can not be confirmed by AMASO, however those interviewed by AMASO confirm that … Continue reading
By: Abdul Ghafoor These are images from the office of Afghanistan Migrants Advice and Support Organization (AMASO), where people recently deported to the ‘safety’ of Kabul come to seek advice and reassurance. Ofcourse, this explosion was not the only one … Continue reading
Afghanistan Migrants Advice and Support Organization has been involved in providing orientation and support to hundreds of those who have been forcibly deported to Afghanistan over the past 4 years. Currently, a wave of deportation from various countries such as … Continue reading
By: Abdul Ghafoor Kabul was once again rocked by a suicide bomber that blew himself among the mourners mainly from the Hazara Shi’ite minority to commemorate the 40th of Muharam, the death of Imam Hussein, the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson and Shia … Continue reading
By: Abdul Ghafoor The Norwegian Integration Minster Sylvi Listhaug , recently responded through a Facebook post, dated 14th November with delight rather than shame to the 12 November New York Times article, pointing out Norway’s increasingly harsh treatment of Afghan … Continue reading
By: Abdul Ghafoor Thousands of Afghan refugees marched on different cities across Europe to share their concerns about the recent deal between Afghanistan and EU, and to oppose forced deportation to Afghanistan. Demonstrations were called for 22nd October, in different … Continue reading
By: Abdul Ghafoor Afghan civil society activists and a number of families and adults who were recently deported from various European countries held a press conference in Kabul today, to share their concerns about the deal that was recently signed … Continue reading